by India Gumbley
Feb 2, 2023
2022 was a big year for us!
We’re thrilled to have been recognised for industry awards across the UK, winning some and making the shortlist for others throughout the year.
In addition to taking away top prizes at the West Country Women’s Awards and the Cornwall Business Awards, we were also recognised as finalists for a number of high-profile awards at national ceremonies.
The Full Breakdown
Here’s a full list of what we achieved in 2022.
- Employer of the Year (Peaky Digital) – West Country Women’s Awards
- Business Leader of the Year (Natalie Temple, Managing Director) – Cornwall Business Awards
- Rising Star Award (Chlöe Davison, Social & Email Manager) – 2022 UK Agency Awards
- Business Woman of the Year (Micro) (Natalie Temple) – National Business Women’s Awards
- South England Business Woman of the Year (Natalie Temple) – National Business Women’s Awards
- Best Business Woman in Marketing & Services (Natalie Temple) – Best Business Women Awards
- Best Employer (Peaky Digital) – Best Business Women Awards
- Growth Business Award (Peaky Digital) – Cornwall Business Awards
- Small Integrated Agency of the Year (Peaky Digital) – UK Digital Growth Awards
‘Best Of’ Lists:
- Best eCommerce Digital Marketing Agencies in the UK – Gripped
The team has worked incredibly hard during what’s been an uncertain year for the industry, so it’s an honour to have that hard work recognised on the scale it has been.
What the Team Has Said
We gathered some juicy quotes from our nominees and ceremony attendees to paint a fuller picture. See what it meant to us below:
Chlöe Davison – Rising Star Award Nominee (2022 UK Agency Awards)
“Being a part of the evening as a finalist is such an incredible experience, it’s such an honour to be representing your company at such a prestigious event amongst quite literally the best in the industry. To be recognised as one of the best small agencies in the UK makes me so proud of what the Peaky Digital team has achieved in such a small period of time.”
Ben Clements – Representing Peaky Digital at the Cornwall Business Awards
“Attending the Cornwall Business Awards at St. Mellion Estate was an amazing experience. Not only was the venue outstanding, it was also brilliant to see so many other companies from across the county there, too. A great way to celebrate a successful year for businesses in Cornwall!”
So… What’s Next? 👀
We couldn’t be prouder of our team for their outstanding performance and achievements this year. It gives us the energy we need heading into what’s shaping up to be a very busy 2023. One thing’s for sure: we’re up for the challenge!
Find Out More About Team Peaky
Piqued your interest? Below are some handy links to find out more:
Or, get in touch to chat with us – we’d love to meet you.
Ready to unleash your brand's capabilities in 2023?
Brand awareness, business growth or a bigger and better ROI, our team of digital specialists are here to help you get the most from your brand. Let's start a new partnership today.
Related News Articles
Sep 21, 2023
A picture is worth a thousand words, and in the marketing world, we know how effective…