This page lays out the undying respect Peaky Digital has for your personal data. You’ll read about:
- Our contact details
- Some basic information about data protection
- The privacy notices currently in use by us, Peaky Digital
- Your rights under current data protection legislation
- How you can make a complaint to the ICO
To be frank, it’s not the most exciting reading. Still, we love all web pages equally, so we’re proud of this one regardless.
Studio L Jubilee Warehouse, Commercial Rd,
Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8AE
Tel: 01326 761325
Peaky Digital understands the importance of Personal Data and holds the protection of your data as one of our core, inalienable principles.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously;
- We only hold what data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it;
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period;
- You have privacy rights; and
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the beginning of this notice.
The Privacy Notices We Use
- Website Privacy Notice
- Client Privacy Notice
- Supplier Privacy Notice
Your Data Protection Rights
Under current data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
Your Right Of Access
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your Right To Rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your Right To Erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your Right To Restriction Of Processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your Right To Object To Processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your Right To Data Portability
You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charges for exercising these rights. If you make a request, we have one month (30 days) to respond to you.
Please contact us at the details provided at the beginning of this notice if you wish to make a request.
How to Complain
You can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s details are:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113