by Natalie Temple
Jan 6, 2023
The best part? It’s FREE!
Maximising engagement with your content
As we all know, the best social posts have that ‘off the cuff’ feeling – but the strategy behind them is anything but whimsical. Planning your social posts in advance helps you to visualise the track you’re on – and our content calendar ensures that track is the right one.
Key benefits of using a content calendar:
- Stay on top of your social plans
- Ensure content goes out at regular intervals
- Align your strategy across social platforms
- Get handy prompts and content ideas each month
- All content that goes out will be relevant to your users
- Avoid cluttered social feeds
What’s included in the content calendar?
Peaky’s year planner features everything you need to structure your social campaigns, offering inspiration for post ideas throughout each month.
- Key dates and events to base your social content on
- Public and bank holidays, updated for 2023
- Lots of space to add your own events and goals
Making the most of your social planning
Say goodbye to the mad scramble of getting a post together at the last minute!
Having a well-defined strategy is crucial for your brand’s social media and PR success. Knowing what you want to talk about – and where you want to talk about it – will help you to level up your social media presence.
With this content calendar, you can plan all social content well in advance, using the easily customisable template to make it all your own. Content steer, strategic feedback and social graphic design ideas – all can be included and tailored to your needs.
Ready to unleash your brand's capabilities in 2023?
Brand awareness, business growth or a bigger and better ROI, our team of digital specialists are here to help you get the most from your brand. Let's start a new partnership today.
Related News Articles
Sep 21, 2023
A picture is worth a thousand words, and in the marketing world, we know how effective…