Little Star Jewellery
PPC Case Study
Little Star Jewellery approached Peaky Digital after having several bad experiences with other digital agencies. They were fed up of paying huge management fees for little return. Little Star Jewellery were looking for an agency to manage their PPC and Google Shopping whilst consulting on other channels such as SEO and social media.
- Keyword research identified opportunities to increase market share for top selling products
- Support on meta data optimisation applied the target keywords to title tags, meta descriptions and headings
- A range of seasonal audience-led campaigns were set up in order to take advantage of seasonal search traffic such as targeting mother’s day, father’s day etc.
- Implemented callout extensions for PPC ads and upgraded the site links to enhanced site link extensions, increasing the click through rate and keeping the cost per click down
- Optimised PPC campaign by device and time to increase quality score and conversions
- Optimised campaign structure to allow us to segment by product and reach a more targeted audience
- Optimised Google Shopping campaign to filter by product category and best selling products
Increase in Click Through Rate
Increase in Google Shopping conversion rate
Increase in website traffic
Decrease in Remarketing CPC