Bing Shopping Ads?
Though you may not have heard of Bing shopping ads, you are sure to have heard of Google AdWords and some of the many other forms of paid marketing. In short, Bing shopping ads work in a very similar way to Google AdWords and they provide you with a place to promote your products to users. Bing shopping ads showcase products to targeted internet users in a creative way, which encourages them to click and to find out more. This can boost website traffic, product visibility and it can even help with improving brand visibility as a whole.
Why Should You Use Bing Shopping Ads?
There are a number of benefits to using Bing shopping ads, which will come as great news if you are considering getting started. The benefits include:
- You Can Target Specific Groups of People – Bing shopping ads allow you to target very specific groups of people, which is ideal if your service or product is one that’s aimed at a certain demographic. For example, you can select the age range and location of users who will see the advertisement. You can even target specific devices and genders.
- The Cost is Often a Lot Less than Other Paid Advertisements – Though Bing uses a similar auction system to Google AdWords, the cost of using Bing shopping ads is often a lot less. This is because there’s less competition and fewer users. Not only does this save you money on your PPC campaign, but it means you’re able to use your marketing budget effectively elsewhere.
- There’s Less Competition for You – A number of businesses choose to focus their marketing on Google AdWords, this is because a larger percentage of people use Google as their search engine of choice. However, this doesn’t mean that there aren’t potential customers to be found on Bing. By using Bing shopping ads, you can benefit from less competition from other businesses.
PPC Marketing at Peaky Digital
At Peaky Digital, we have experience in helping a variety of businesses and brands with their PPC marketing. This includes Bing shopping ads, as well as many other forms of paid marketing. Though it is possible to take care of Bing shopping ads yourself, the Peaky Digital team are able to ensure you achieve the success you want. To find out more about Bing shopping ads and PPC marketing, get in touch. Contact us today on 01872 302371, 0115 9775461 or via the online contact form.
- Peaky Digital Names Cornwall Mind as Charity of the Year - January 15, 2021
- Get Ahead and Schedule Your Instagram Posts - September 16, 2020
- Super Power Your E-commerce Email Marketing With These 8 Tips - August 27, 2020