Social Media for Business
When it comes to using social media as a business, it isn’t simply a case of setting up a profile and posting the first thing that pops into your head. Instead, social media success as a business requires carefully curated posts and a good understanding of what the digital world is all about. Luckily, we have a few tips to help you get started.
Top Tips for Businesses Using Social Media
- Ensure Your Posts Are Relevant – Though there may be a breaking news story that you are personally interested in, try to keep posts relevant to your audience and avoid any posts that aren’t related to your industry in some way. This will increase the chances of your followers taking the time to read what you are posting.
- Post Regularly and at Popular Times – One of the most important things to remember when you’re using social media as a business is to post regularly and at popular times. There’s very little point in only posting once or twice a month, as this is unlikely to get you found by as many people as you would like. Similarly, post at times when your target audience are likely to be online; this can boost engagement, likes and comments.
- Use a Range of Different Social Media Platforms – There are a range of fantastic social media platforms out there, but many businesses make the mistake of focusing all of their energy on one. This isn’t something that’s recommended and you’re better off using a few different social media platforms. By doing so, you will increase the visibility of your brand and you’ll be able to target different audiences in different places.
- Don’t Forget to Use Photos and Videos – When it comes to getting the attention of followers on social media, it’s a good idea to use photos and videos. Any kind of imagery or graphic stands out among the hundreds of other posts, and it helps your posts to get noticed. Not only is this good for engagement but it also ensures that people are seeing what you’re offering, whether that be a new product or a special offer.
Getting started with social media as a business is never easy, especially if you don’t have the time to dedicate to its success. This is where we come in. At Peaky Digital, we’re able to help you with your social media marketing. To find out more about our digital marketing services, get in touch.
- Peaky Digital Names Cornwall Mind as Charity of the Year - January 15, 2021
- Get Ahead and Schedule Your Instagram Posts - September 16, 2020
- Super Power Your E-commerce Email Marketing With These 8 Tips - August 27, 2020