It doesn’t matter what your business does or what industry you work in, it may be time for a new website. The world of website design is constantly changing, with new tools and features being developed regularly. This means that a lot of existing websites are now out of date and could do with being improved. However, making a few small changes here and there isn’t usually enough. More often than not, a brand new website is the key to boosting online success.
Signs You Need a New Website in 2019
- It’s Not Mobile Friendly – You’re sure to know that most people now access the web via their smartphones or tablets, when they’re on the go. If your website isn’t mobile friendly, it’s time to make some changes. Without a mobile friendly website, you are limiting yourself in a huge way. Not only do you risk coming across as a business that’s out of touch with technology, but you also risk losing a number of leads from people that cannot easily find information via their mobile device. Remember, not everyone uses a desktop.
- It Doesn’t Use Your Current Branding – A lot of businesses change their branding to keep up with current trends and to better reflect the brand as it evolves. If your website doesn’t use your current branding, this will need to be changed. Consistent branding is one of the most effective ways to make sure that your business is memorable and recognisable.
- It Looks Out of Date – There are some fantastic websites out there, most of which are modern and expertly created. If your website looks out of date, you could be portraying yourself as a business that doesn’t take their online marketing seriously. A business that has a high quality website is a business that appears professional, trustworthy and authoritative. With a new website, you can stand out for the right reasons.
- It Doesn’t Work Well With SEO – SEO is a huge part of achieving online success and without it, you are unlikely to be found online. However, SEO can be hindered by an older website. A lot of websites will not have been set up with SEO in mind, which can mean that your hard work isn’t paying off. If your website isn’t working well with SEO, it’s time for something new.
- It Isn’t Bringing in Leads and Sales – Though a website is there to provide people with information, it’s main job is to bring in leads and sales. There could be a number of reasons as to why your website isn’t bringing in leads and sales, most of which can be solved with a new website. When a new website is designed, huge changes can be made to make sure that you have the best chance of gaining more leads and sales.
Web Design at Peaky Digital
When it comes to your business, the website is the first thing that most people will see. Therefore, it needs to impress and it needs to make an impact. It isn’t simply enough to have a standard website with a standard design. In order to stand out from your competitors, you need a fantastic website. This is where we come in. At Peaky Digital, we offer a wide range of professional website design and website development services. We take the time to get to know you and your business, before creating a website that does everything that you need it to do. There’s no better time to update your website than right now. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch to find out more.