- To audit and re-structure the PPC campaigns, implementing transparent tracking for all CTAs on the website
- To increase the number of ‘walk ins’ to the restaurant
- To increase the number of table bookings
- To increase the number of room bookings
- To increase the number of phone calls
Peaky Digital split the PPC account to allow effective desktop, tablet and mobile targeting and developed campaigns around keyword groups relevant to different locations such as Marazion, Penzance and Cornwall as a broad target.
Local search and geo-targeting played a significant role.
Click Through Rate
Cost Per Conversion
Average Position on Google Search
“Natalie has been an absolute joy to work with. Her professional but friendly approach to the ever evolving world of SEO has been greatly appreciated. Natalie has helped us with our portfolio of businesses, understanding our varying target markets and implementing the necessary SEO to boost our rankings, as well as managing our PPC campaigns. We look forward to continuing to work with Natalie, and would not hesitate to recommend Peaky Digital.”
Aletha Mays, Marketing Manager
St Aubyn Estate