Despite being one of the top digital platforms at the moment, a lot of businesses are failing to make use of Pinterest. There is a common misconception that Pinterest is only there for users to find recipes, beauty tutorials and craft activities. However, this isn’t the case at all. Pinterest is also a fantastic place for businesses to share their products, services and useful information. When used correctly, Pinterest can play a big part in a digital marketing strategy.
How to Use Pinterest for Digital Marketing
When it comes to Pinterest marketing, it’s all about ensuring that your pins are found. There’s a lot of competition on Pinterest and standing out from competitors is key. Here’s how to get started:
- Use Lots of Keywords – Keywords are one of the most important parts of Pinterest marketing, as they are what helps people to find your pins. By using a range of different keywords, you will increase the chances of people seeing what you’re offering. However, avoid using too many keywords or keywords that aren’t relevant. This can lead to your pins being seen by people that aren’t interested.
- Feature Multiple Products Together – By featuring multiple products together in one pin, you will give yourself a better chance of being seen. Not only does it show users that you have a number of great products to offer, but it also increases your chances of appealing to more users.
- Choose Light and Bright Images – Pinterest is a platform that focuses on images, which is why it’s vital that yours stand out. This is why you should choose images that are light, bright and noticeable. These images are much more likely to engage users, which boosts clicks and engagement.
- Always Use Descriptions – Though the image is what will grab the attention of users first, the description is just as important. Descriptions give more information about the pin, which can highlight why a user should click and whether it is relevant to them. It’s also a good place to add in keywords.
Pinterest Marketing at Peaky Digital
At Peaky Digital, we have a great deal of experience with Pinterest marketing. We understand how Pinterest can be a huge part of a digital marketing strategy, which is why we incorporate it whenever we can. If you’re not confident in your ability to use Pinterest successfully, we’re on hand to help. To find out more, get in touch with Peaky Digital.
- Peaky Digital Names Cornwall Mind as Charity of the Year - January 15, 2021
- Get Ahead and Schedule Your Instagram Posts - September 16, 2020
- Super Power Your E-commerce Email Marketing With These 8 Tips - August 27, 2020