Whether you think Valentine’s Day is an important day for love or a corporate marketing ploy, as a business it’s important that you recognise it. It doesn’t matter what your business does or what industry you work in, there is always something that you can do to incorporate Valentine’s Day into your digital marketing strategy. In fact, it doesn’t even matter what products or services you offer. There is always something that you can to acknowledge Valentine’s Day as an online business.
5 Valentine’s Day Digital Marketing Campaign Ideas
- Offer a Valentine’s Day Discount – There is a lot of competition out there when it comes to attracting customers around Valentine’s Day, which is why it’s always good to offer an incentive. This could be a discount if a customer spends over a certain amount of money, free next day delivery on certain products or a Valentine’s Day gift with every purchase.
- Start a Valentine’s Day Hashtag – If you want to spread the word about what you’re offering for Valentine’s Day, create a unique hashtag and use it on social media. Not only will it help to advertise your products or services, but it will also show that you are taking your marketing seriously.
- Create Valentine’s Day Themed Shareable Videos – Shareable content should be part of any digital marketing campaign, as it is a fantastic way to spread the word about who you are and what you do. In order to tap into the Valentine’s market, create themed shareable videos. This highlights to others that you have done something special for Valentine’s Day and it can help you to reach a wider online audience.
- Use Valentine’s Day Website Graphics and Logos – In order to show that you are staying up to date with special events, consider adding Valentine’s Day graphics to your website. For example, you could edit the logo to give it a makeover. Though this is only something very small, it does show website visitors you know what that Valentine’s Day is coming up.
- Host a Valentine’s Day Contest – One of the hardest parts of running a digital marketing campaign is getting people to interact with your business online, but a contest can help in a big way. Rather than simply asking people to visit your website and hoping that they do, you can encourage them to enter a competition with the chance of winning something special. It’s a great way to boost your online presence and it helps to form a bond with potential customers.
As you can see, there are a number of different Valentine’s Day campaign ideas for you to use. All you need to do is choose the ideas that are best suited to your business and get started. If you’re not sure where to start or you would like some expert help, you can count on us.
Valentine’s Marketing at Peaky Digital
At Peaky Digital, we understand that digital marketing needs to be updated and tweaked regularly. This includes creating specific marketing campaigns for annual events, such as Valentine’s Day. It isn’t always easy to tap into the Valentine’s Day market as there’s a fair amount of competition out there and it’s only one day a year, but we really know what we’re doing. We offer a wide range of digital marketing services and many of these are perfect for a Valentine’s Day campaign, such as Social Media Marketing and Graphic Design. To find out more about any of our digital marketing services or for help with setting up a new digital marketing campaign, get in touch. Contact Peaky Digital today via the online contract form.