A lot of businesses start their search engine optimisation strategy and expect immediate results, which leads very quickly to disappointment. Unfortunately, SEO success doesn’t happen overnight and results take time, dedication and a great deal of perseverance. It isn’t simply a case of starting a brand new search engine optimisation strategy and seeing sales skyrocket right away. SEO requires consistent work and it should be an ongoing project, not something you undertake on a short term basis.
Most SEO experts will agree that SEO takes a fair few months to work, with anywhere between four and six months being the case for most businesses. Businesses with larger SEO budgets may get off to a quicker start, but no amount of money will provide immediate SEO results. SEO grows and improves over time and the longer you work on SEO, the better the results. The results you see after four or six months will be nothing compared to the results you will see a year or two down the line. It’s vital that SEO is worked on consistently and on a regular basis.
How to Speed Up SEO Results
Though SEO does take a number of months to really kick in, there are some things that can be done to speed up and boost results. When you start on SEO, you should really hit the ground running and use as many techniques as possible. The more work that’s put into SEO, the quicker that you’ll see results.
- Publish Useful and Relevant Content – The main aim of SEO is to have a website ranking highly in search engine results, and websites with useful and relevant content tend to do particularly well. High quality content is prioritised over other content, so make sure that your website has it in abundance.
- Publish Content Regularly – It’s not enough to simply post content and be done with it, it’s something that needs to happen regularly. Search engines favour websites that are constantly worked on, as it shows that everything is being kept up to date. Publishing blogs and other forms of content regularly helps with this.
- Optimise Everything for Mobile Devices – A large number of people now access websites via a smartphone or tablet. Therefore, all websites need to be optimised accordingly. Optimising everything for a mobile device can boost SEO, as the website immediately becomes more accessible and easy to use for everyone.
- Fix Broken Links – When it comes to SEO, a website with broken links doesn’t do well. This is because nobody wants to be using a website that can’t direct them to the page they need. It’s bad usability and can put users off. Keep on top of broken links by fixing them as soon as possible.
- Provide a Contact Form and Contact Information – Websites with a lot of contact information and a contact form are often considered to be more trustworthy than others, which can result in them ranking higher in search engines.
SEO Services at Peaky Digital
At Peaky Digital, we understand that it’s not always easy for a business to take care of their SEO needs. With a lot of other things to think about, there’s not often enough time for a complex search engine optimisation strategy to be put into place. This is where the Peaky Digital team comes in. We offer a wide range of digital marketing services, including many that will boost SEO in a big way. To find out more about our expert SEO services or for help with creating an SEO strategy, get in touch with the Peaky Digital team.
Ready to unleash your brand's capabilities in 2023?
Brand awareness, business growth or a bigger and better ROI, our team of digital specialists are here to help you get the most from your brand. Let's start a new partnership today.
Related News Articles
Sep 21, 2023
A picture is worth a thousand words, and in the marketing world, we know how effective…